About UsEverything in details about us
Scope of work
Our engineers are well aware of the material properties, compatibility problems and application techniques of this trade and can take on complex work including marine and hydraulic structures.
We have professional engineers and a concrete technologist who has been trained in concrete repair and refurbishment, waterproofing and epoxy in various countries and field works.
Besides general civil construction works, we are specialist applicators in the following fields:
- RC Structural Works
- Steel Structural Works
- Concrete repair
- Industrial flooring
- Construction chemicals
- Relevant building M&E works
Our Mission/Vision :
Our aim is to be recognized by our customers as a reliable specialist of quality products and services that consistently meet their evolving needs.
How we achieve?
- Understanding our customer requirements & other applicable requirements and ensuring that they are fulfilled.
- Providing the high standard of service to our customers as well as internal customers within the organization. Teamwork will be the essence of our service.
- Believing in and adopting the concept of prevention, by Doing it Right First Time, Every Time.
- Continually improving our process, products and services in our quest to attain excellence.
- Ensuring that our suppliers are similarly committed to quality improvements.
- We shall act as a team to constantly maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
Safe & Health Policy
It is our policy to manage our activities so as to avoid causing unnecessary or of any members of the public who may be affected by our operations.
To achieve the Safety & Healthy Policy, we shall:
- Provide a safe healthy working environment for ourselves and our staff in the respective work places.
- Be accountable for safety and health matters in our areas of responsibility and to act responsibly to prevent harm to others.
- Import, produce, store, sell, transport products and dispose of waste safety to avoid short or long term effects on people and the environment.
- Design, construct, implement systems and processes to ensure that our operations comply to all statutory requirements and the Company’s Safety, Health and Environmental standards.
- Provide information, training and support to our staff, business partners and customers in the safe handling of our products for normal use as well as during emergency situations.